Friday, July 14, 2006

Now he screams for fun.
Logan is the comic relief around here. Without fail, if I need to laugh or smile, all I have to do is watch him play on the floor. When he notices that I'm looking at him, he gives me the biggest smile. How can I not feel better & give him a smile back?

Yesterday while we were playing, he figured out that he can scream. For fun. So while waving his arms, kicking frantically & panting, he lets out some high pitched shrieks. Then I double over laughing at him & he giggles.

He does this when I put him in his crib for naps & bedtime too. I lay him down & he smiles, kicking & waving. I kiss him & leave them room. The next thing I hear is him screaming at his mobile. Not the "get me the hell out of this crib" kind of scream, but the "hey, I sound pretty cool & this is kind of fun" kind of scream. I just sit out in the living room & giggle until he gets hysterical (if he ever does).

We got some good news a couple of days ago. It's not set in stone & the details aren't clear yet. So I'm not going to really say anything for fear that I'll jinx us & then have to write about bad news. But, if it all works out & things go our way...we could all end up screaming for fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for you. Hope things turn out the way you want them to!

Anonymous said...

Well...Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Haha! My boy does that too (he's 20.5 weeks). Scream scream scream all day, but the happy kind, so it's funny!

Canadian Mommy said...

Oooh! I hope all goes well. Yay for the screaming stage too! lol!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the good news!!!