Tuesday, July 25, 2006

25 weeks
As cute as ever
It hasn't been an interesting week as of yet. I've been looking for places to live for when we move while Logan plays with his toys on the floor. He's been signing "come here" to me, the toys & the animals a lot more. We're working on clapping & pointing at things now.

Along with diaper wrestling matches, we're having a lot of fun at bath time. Logan kicks & splashes water everywhere. So much, that sometimes I hide behind the shower curtain. Then we play peek-a-boo.
Logan is starting to eat lunch now too. He has rice cereal & banana for breakfast, then avocado for lunch. Avocados are good on some days & not so good on others. I figure that every time he eats something new, it's going to be like that. We're going to start oatmeal & sweet potatoes next.

I wasn't able to get a hold of the advice nurse regarding the white spot on his gums. I was on hold for 10 minutes & hung up figuring that it wasn't a big deal anyway. I'll call back if it gets bigger or some other changes happen. I hope for Logans' sake that it really is a tooth & it comes out soon.

2 comments:

Jezer said...

What a handsome little fellow! And so smart! That first photo is just adorable.

Rachel said...

Don't you hate being on hold like that? I usually just leave a message so I don't have to sit there with the phone to my ear. Logan has the most beautiful eyes.