Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm headed into some dangerous territory
I just started looking into digital scrap booking. Like I have time to be messing around on the computer even more than I do now.

It seems like a logical hobby to me though. I won't spend enormous amounts of money on supplies & we live in the digital age now, where we do almost everything at our computers. Besides, all of Logan's pictures are digital & stored on the computer. It would be ridiculous to print them out just for scrap booking.

Bill is going to laugh hysterically at me when I tell him this. This is what I know he'll say: "You have two other scrapbooks that you haven't finished yet. How much is it? This is going to be like your beaded vases".

This is his standard response when I tell him I'm going to do anything crafty. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it! Have you ever come across Smile Box? Now that's some dangerous stuff!! :)

Anonymous said...

Scrapbooking in any form is addictive--watch out! I haven't done any digital stuff, but I sure do enough of the regular kind. I do print out pictures to use--tons and tons!

Anonymous said...

OOh good luck with it! I've just started scrapping too, though not digitally. I have so many ideas and I somehow want to find the time to do them all. I'm working on a christmas present right now, and I can't wait until it's finished. :D Do keep us posted on your progress!