Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tour de Fat!
Today was a pretty fun day. It was like an early Halloween. My favorite holiday. We went to Tour de Fat. Bill & I were planning on riding our bikes with Uncle J while Aunt Ju-Ju watched after Logan. However, it was in the low 50's. Not very good bike riding weather. Uncle J & his friends still rode & had a great time. Aunt Ju-Ju, Bill, Logan & I stood on the side lines as we watched all of the bikes & crazy people in their costumes ride by. Logan smiled the whole time. He had so much fun.
After the ride, we headed down to the New Belgium brewery for the music, food & beer. We just hung out & played with Logan & Uncle J's nephew. It was an awesome place to people watch. And boy, was it quite a spectacle.
We're going to ride in it next year with Logan & Baby B in the burley behind us. I really hope the weather is better than today. As you can see, it was so cold that Logan is bundled up & looked a little funny. I think I went over board. A long sleeved onesie, a sweater & a jacket on top of that. Better to be over layered than cold I guess!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

His outfit is so freak'n cute! I wish Ava would leave hats on, but she's learned to take them RIGHT off!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the outfit! He's so adorable!!! I'm jealous Logan keeps his shoes on - Kira ALWAYS gets hers off LOL.

Anonymous said...

Baby B? Did I miss something?

Kristin said...

Baby B is Logans cousin from Aunt Ju-Ju & Uncle J. He is due next month -10/21.

I don't think we're quite ready for our own "Baby B" just yet! :)

liz said...

Oh my god, Logan looks adorable all bundled up! I just got some sweaters for Henry, but its frickin' 80 and humid right now...bah!
Tell me where you got the awesome hat! I've exhausted Old Navy and LLBean for cold weather gear.

Anonymous said...

I had the same baby B question--I even went back and re-read some entries just to make sure... :-)

Kristin said...

Lizzy-

We got his hat with a matching sweater at a second hand store here in town. It was a great find at a great price.

Jack's Mommy said...

Kristin, he looks adorbale! Can't wait to bundle Jack up in winter woolies! And it looks like he's almost standing on his own! Such a cutie pie.