Monday, September 25, 2006

There's nothing like feeling like you're going to puke in the middle of spin class.
After a weekend of chips, a cookie, pumpkin beer, wine & home made pumpkin pancakes, I was due for a really good workout. Bill played with Logan this morning while I went to spin class.

The instructor is flat out crazy. She does the most intense climbing & hovering combos I've ever done. It's great. I was giving it my all to make up for all of the treats in the last few days. Then I started to feel like I was going to hurl. I haven't had a work out like that in a long time. My legs are heavy & wobbly & I'm sure I'm going to feel it for the next two days.

I've stopped tracking my nutrition because I'm back to where I was before we moved. It didn't take long at all. A week, actually. Since I eat pretty much the same thing every day, tracking gets really boring. Besides that, I don't give a hoot as to what I eat for dinner as long as it's not fast food & I've had a healthy breakfast & lunch. I'm going to keep tracking my exercise because it's good to see what the week has been like & to make sure I stay on track with that.

Bill has been cooking some awesome dinners in the last few weeks & I'm not about to curb it. He's such a good cook. And really, they're pretty healthy too. Chicken tacos/burritos, ground chicken chili & pumpkin pancakes (ok, probably not that healthy, but oh so good). He wants to cook something new every week. Hey, I'm all for it!

3 comments:

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

You guys have some great ideas for dinners! Ricky and I get bored with having the same stuff every.single.week. And we love most types of food so we're always up for anything. I tried a few new things but we got sick of those after a few straight weeks. Any other yummy ideas for dinner? And being that it's you 3 (like us here) that's why I'm asking. Wow..I feel like I need to go out and buy one of those Women's Day magazines now. LOL!!!

Kristin said...

We have plenty of ideas for dinner that I'd love to share.

I think I'll add a "What's Bill cooking for dinner this week" link on the side bar!

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

That is the coolest idea ever!!! Seriously. Because if we have another week like this again I just may boycott dinner. LOL We'll just ice-cream.