Monday, October 16, 2006

The battle of the schedule
Now that we're involved in more activities, it's difficult to get the schedule straight. I have a desk top calender that's full for the rest of the month. Trying to work everything in around Logans meals & naps is a task in itself.

This morning we were supposed to go to the library for story time. I was going to feed Logan, eat half of my breakfast, go to spin class, come back & eat the other half, take Bill to work, go to story time & then feed Logan lunch. This was all before noon. It didn't happen.

Bill & I celebrated a little too much last night. We woke up pretty tired & drained. I really didn't feel like working out. Then Logan decided to take a marathon nap. I didn't want to wake him up because he woke up pretty early & really needed to rest.

Rather than running around, we've been playing with toys & hangin' out in our PJ's. Our next busy day is Wednesday. It's supposed to snow too. Great. Now it's going to take even longer to get ready & drive around. We'll see what happens.

4 comments:

Emmakirst said...

Wow, I can't believe you may be getting snow!

I don't mind lazy days, hopefully you will get where you are going on Wednesday in plenty of time. :)

Anonymous said...

Have you had any snow yet? I'm so dying of curiousity to see what Logan thought about it! The snow is probably the only thing I miss about living in New England, and the only snow we get is way down south...and well, it's practically Summer now, so... :(

Anonymous said...

Yes, just go with the flow. When my second was born I had to abandon my schedule nearly completely because the kids were totally different. And, after I got used to it, I found I was much more content.

Kristin said...

E-
No snow yet. It's dark & grey, fog up in the foot hills. It's going to drop either tonight or in the early morning.