Sunday, October 22, 2006

Here we go again
Cold #2. Poor Logan. It started with a bit of a runny nose yesterday. I didn't think it was too bad & maybe it was from the cold wind or change in the weather. Nope. It's a full blown virus. It's a little more intense than cold #1.

When he woke up at 6 am this morning to nurse, he couldn't breath while he ate. I turned on the light & it was a pretty gross sight. I cleared out his nose & wiped his face down, which he really didn't like. He was able to eat better though.

He got up again at 8 am to nurse again. Same thing. Booger face. So, are we going to go to the pumpkin patch for pictures & pumpkins? No. Are we going to dinner at Aunt Ju-Ju, Uncle J & Baby B's? No way. It's chill out in our PJ's day. I'll also be looking into "get your baby feeling better fast" remedies so we can hopefully go to all of our activities this week. Maybe we can go to the pumpkin patch in a couple of days. Oh, & Grandma & Grandpa L will be visiting again in a few days. I really don't want to hear "advice" if Logan is still sick.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Poor baby! It's so miserable when their sick! Especially when you had a fun weekend planned. Connor gets RSV/croupe every winter, and it's awful.
Hope he feels better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Aww poor little guy!! :( I hope he gets to feeling better VERY soon.

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

Aww! I hope he gets better quickly too. One lucky thing with babies is that they do get better faster than we do. Keep us all posted! =)

Jezer said...

I have a few herbal combinations that have worked for Al and I'm sure your MIL will just LOVE them! Heh. Just E-me if you're interested. In the meantime, Vicks BabyRub really helps at night to keep the nasal passages open. A few drops of eucalyptus oil mixed with any carrier oil (olive oil is great) does the same thing.

I hope you all get some relief very soon!