Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year. It's so much fun dressing up & hoarding all of the candy you can.

We were party poopers this morning. There was a Tiny Tots parade downtown that we planned on going to, until we saw the temperature. 25 degrees. I hate being cold & Logan is just getting over his cold. I also thought twice about having copious amounts of chocolate in the house right now. Since Logan can't eat any, it would be gone in two days. Guaranteed. Then my pants wouldn't fit & I would be really grumpy.

I got Logan dressed in his lion outfit & her crawled around the house & had fun. I think I'll keep him in it all day. He's that cute.

7 comments:

liz said...

Oh.
My.
God.

Roooooooooooooooooooar! Is he adorable, or what?!

Happy Halloween Logan, Kristin, and Bill!

Corinne said...

Awwww... how adorable!!! Happy Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

He is pretty cute!

I had a lion last year...a tiger, too :-)

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

Ahhhh so so cute! Grr!

Anonymous said...

Oh good lord!!! He's SO adorable!!!! I love love love the outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

He is just way too cute!

Emmakirst said...

He's so cute! I love the costume. Hope he had a great day :)