Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm trying really hard not to laugh
Logan has been all about spitting this last week. Yesterday while I was cooking, I had him in his high chair right next to me. He just sat there screaming & spitting. "Ahh, pppthh! Ahh, pppth! Ahhh PPPPTHHH!" He was having a really good time. It was even more hysterical when I would mimic him. He laughed & laughed & laughed.

This is all good & cute, except for when he's eating. Then I get sprayed & there's food all over the floor & all over him. I'm trying really hard not to laugh because when I do, he gets a kick out of it & spits even more. It's hard to ignore. I think it's so funny (even if I do get food all over me) & I have to bite my tongue so I don't encourage him.

I thought giving him his binky would curb the spitting. No. He just holds it to the side, just like a cigar & spits with it in his mouth. He really cracks me up.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Shepherd started that this week too!!!!!! Wow... It's crazy because i try not to laugh because I don't want to encourage it, but at the same time, it's so darn cute!!!