Sunday, November 19, 2006

Getting ready for Thanksgiving vacation
Tomorrow morning Logan & I fly out to Oregon to see my sisters & new niece for Thanksgiving. I haven't seen them for almost three years & they have yet to meet Logan. I'm pretty excited. It sucks that Bill has to stay home, but I'm sure he's going to have a great time playing video games non-stop, eating whatever & enjoying the Thanksgiving party that he'll go to with Aunt Ju-Ju, Uncle J & Baby B. So at least he won't be alone.

Other than eating dim sum & crepes from my favorite places, we don't have any plans. I might do some shopping (no sales tax). I was thinking about taking Logan to the coast, but it's been flooding for weeks & the roads are destroyed. Maybe next year. It will be nice to just hang out, play with Logan & talk about our new kiddos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip...I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time with your family and with Logan.
Be sure to fly Delta and whip your boob out every chance you get! ;-)
Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Have a fun, safe trip! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day. And if anyone gives you crap about nursing, just tell them to shove it. With a big smile on your face, of course.