Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm thankful...
To have a home with room for Logan to play
For a reliable car that fits a car seat, stroller & everything else we need to lug around
For the ability to stay at home with Logan
That Logan is a good sleeper
Being married to Bill, even during the rough times
For sisters that I can talk, cry & laugh with
To have a son that makes me smile & laugh more than I ever thought I would
For Kitty & Buddha & their ability to be good baby entertainers & cute cuddlers
For everyone's good health
That Bill found a job before Christmas
For the experiences & life lessons that I've learned this year as a Mom
That I found a nice MOMS club
For the internet & everything I can learn at the stroke of a key
To have met so many awesome Moms through blogging
That I blog so I remember what happened yesterday, let alone last year
For my exercise education & experience
That we live in the mountains & have the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors
For coffee, chocolate & wine!
For nights by the fireplace when Logan is asleep
That we have a DVR
That Bill is really smart
That Bill likes to cook & is a incredible one at that
That Logan is not a picky eater
That we took a million pictures this first year as a family

I have a lot to be thankful for.

1 comment:

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

I'm thankful we found each other! xoxox to you and your family this holiday.