Friday, November 03, 2006

It doesn't get more fun than this
My favorite part of today so far has to be play time with Logan. Bill left to go drop off some resumes at a few other gyms in town. While he was gone, Logan & I played & had a blast. He crawled all over me giving me baby hugs, played hide & go seek behind the couch & chased him around the living room. Every time I chased after him, he would giggle & squeal with excitement. Then it was a barrel of laughs when I caught him. This 15 or 30 short minutes in our 24 hour day makes up for all of the grumpy early mornings & teething whines. It's moments like this that I remember why we make sacrifices so I can stay at home with him. It's all worth it. Every penny.

2 comments:

Emmakirst said...

Awwww, how sweet :)

liz said...

*sweet*

what a beautiful post