Friday, November 17, 2006

Turtle, Sloth, Snail
Logan may be a fast crawler, but he sure does have some slow growing teeth. Two weeks later, his first tooth has finally cut enough to show some sharp edged white (without having to open his mouth or squint). Finally! He's been teething for how long now? It's going to be a while longer, because this is only tooth number one.

His second tooth is on it's way, but I have no idea when seeing as though these teeth like to take their sweet time. I'm hoping they all pop up at the same time. But that would be kind of weird. I might be a little freaked out if I got him out of his crib & he suddenly had a mouth full of pearly whites.

I've figured that getting a picture will be next to impossible, especially since it's getting more difficult by the day to get just a regular old sitting picture. We'll see if miracles happen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, a tooth! Now watch out for your nipples - ouch!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Happy first tooth Logan!

Be happy they are coming in slowly, Lily seems to be getting 4 in at a time right now and it's so heart breakingly sad to watch her in so much pain.

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

Yeah, don't rush the teeth. Davis had these two snaggleteeth for, like, EVER and then right after Thanksgiving last year, we realized he had FOUR that had broken through on the top while we weren't looking.

I like the toothy toddler look more than I thought I would, though--I was so afraid he wouldn't be as cute once he got all those choppers, but I don't think it's affected him too much.

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I feel ya. 10.5 months here and not a tooth in the boy's head. I can see them right below the gums, but that's been the case for moooooonths.

I bet Logan looks adorable with that little tooth shining!

Anonymous said...

LOL Kira would not let me open her mouth for a week or so after her first one came in. And we've been waiting on #6 for about two weeks now. I wish it would hurry and come through. :(

Anonymous said...

I've heard that teeth that take a long time to come in / grow are strong, deep rooted teeth .. Lucky Logan :-)