Monday, November 27, 2006

Officially sleeping in now?
Ever since we've been back from Oregon, Logan has been sleeping in until 8 am & has dropped his 6 am nursing time. He might wake up for a minute, but then falls back asleep. Nothing too major & I usually don't hear him enough to get up. He's now sleeping a good 12 hours at night. This is awesome! I get to sleep in & really get a full nights rest now! 8 solid hours!

This makes me wonder if he's starting to self wean. He still nurses at all of his other usual times & he isn't putting up a fight. I'm still going to shoot for breast feeding for 12-18 months, but it looks like I'll have to start reading up on weaning & baby self weaning. Just in case.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for 8 hours straight!

early xmas gift from logan to you?

Anonymous said...

Ava is back to waking up in the middle of the night and expecting to nurse on top of that - lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go Logan!! These babies are growing up too fast! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so jealous! 8 hours sounds glorious.