Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Starting good dental hygiene
Logan's tooth has erupted enough that it can be brushed. We got him his first tooth brush & toddler tooth paste yesterday afternoon. So after dinner, I showed it to him, put a little tooth paste on his brush & brushed his tooth.
He was so good! He sat there & kept his mouth open & didn't try to push the brush away. I was very impressed. After I brushed his tooth & gums, I gave him the brush to try it out for himself. It was really cute. He did a fantastic job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Ava is more interested in chewing her toothbrush then actually letting me brush her teeth. But we manage to get it done twice a day :)

Anonymous said...

Cute. :)

Kira uses her bristly hairbrush to clean her teeth. Must feel good on the gums too!

Jake Silver said...

Wow, that's pretty good. Right now I brush my son's two little teeth with a little finger brush thing they make for babies.