Tuesday, May 30, 2006

17 weeks old
Logan has a new favorite silly song. Well, it's not that silly, but he likes it when I sing the alphabet. He is still grunting rather than "talking". I don't know if this is a "boy" thing or if he's truly taking after Bill (who moan/grunts in his sleep).

His hands & feet are still constantly in his mouth & his hand/eye coordination in improving daily. When he's playing on the floor, he can pick up his binky & put it in his mouth. He just forgets to let go.

Aside from rolling both ways & in his crib in the middle of the night, now that he is playing on the floor more often, it looks like (as of today) he's trying to get up on his knees. He can also stand for longer periods of time.

He loves to play with the bubbles now & just started playing "peek-a-boo". However, he's still not laughing out loud yet. Even when I tickle-kiss him on his newly found tickle spot (his bottom ribs on the right).

He broke out into a rash on Saturday. We thought it was heat rash, but it hasn't gone away yet. It started out on his legs & torso. I don't think it's really spreading anymore though. I'm seeing if we can wait until his Doctors appointment next week. If not, I'm just going to have to see if we can get in earlier. I have a feeling it's another food allergy issue (probably wheat. Great).

5 comments:

Avorie said...

What a beautiful picture!!

Kristin said...

Todays pictures were totaly inspried by your "tender moments" & "bare baby" pictures of Lily! They looked great :)

Anonymous said...

He's adorable. Really.

He makes me (almost) wish mine were that small again. :)

Ashley said...

I cannot believe that he's rolling aroundand pushing up. Do you feed him MiracleGro or something? That's a great picture, have you thought of entering it into contests?

Kristin said...

Ashley-
That's too funny...I've often wondered what on Gods green earth is in my breast milk!

I haven't thought about a contest until you mentioned it. Do you know of any?