Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Chillin' with the cat
It's been a pretty boring day today. We had a really big hail storm, so we couldn't go hang out at the pool or go for a walk. Logan liked watching the hail smack against the windows though. Man, I hate Colorado weather (I can't say it enough).

We've been lounging around, having a pajama day. Logan is really trying his hardest to get up on his knees to crawl. I've been with him on the floor for most of the day to help him practice. Kitty really likes tummy time. She thinks it's an opportunity to cuddle. Here are some pictures of her helping Logan out too.
He's just started to reach out to pet her. It's really cute. He is also rubbing my cheeks & grabbing my nose when we play. He thinks it's pretty funny to "scream" & yell with his hands completely in his mouth today too. At least he's keeping it entertaining around here.

2 comments:

Canadian Mommy said...

Those are some cute pics! We had to get rid of our cat when Claire was a few weeks old. Sometimes I wish we still had her so they could be friends.

Anonymous said...

I love how everything is so neat at your place! It makes me want to fly ten thousand miles and bring all Kira's crap just to spread it around. LOL.