Monday, May 29, 2006

Exactly one year later.
It was the night of Memorial Day 2005 when we found out that I was pregnant. I will never forget the feeling I had when the digital test read "pregnant". I will never forget how I changed as a person the minute Logan was born. I will never forget what life has been like in the last 12 months.

Seeing as though I've already documented my experiences of pregnancy & Logan's birth, I thought it was a good time to make another montage. So get out the tissues (or at least I had to) & maybe a glass of wine, because here is some more baby cheese.


Create your own video at One True Media

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Logan looks so much like his daddy!

MrFunkMD said...

Kristin, I love the pic of B next to logan on their backs on the floor, both grabbing their toes. Great great stuff. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!