Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tagged with good timing.
Thanks to Beth, I've been tagged. It was good timing because I was at a total loss as to what to write about today.

I AM feeling really lazy today (& yesterday & the day before that &...)

I WANT to buy a pair of new running shoes (& buy Logan a bunch of cute clothes too)

I WISH we didn't have to sell our house

I MISS Portland, OR. SOOOOO MUCH

I HEAR the hum of the ceiling fan & Buddha snoring (Logan is taking a nap)

I WONDER what the rest of the year will be like

I REGRET not being the one who's in charge of the family finances

I AM NOT one to forgive easily

I DANCE daily with Logan (if only for a song or two)

I AM NOT ALWAYS showered everyday. Sometimes I just don't care (& we aren't leaving the house for something)

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS baby sign language that I'm teaching Logan

I WRITE this blog & two books that are coming along very. slowly.

I CONFUSE symptoms of stress with symptoms of pregnancy. I had to take a home test yesterday. It's negative. Bill knew this because I'm not acting crazy like I did with Logan.

I NEED more money. Who doesn't though?

I SHOULD really get a daily schedule put together, but then again, I don't want too

I START blog posts & then delete them so they never get published. I do this often because sometimes I just need to write about stuff that's a bit too personal for the rest of the world to read.

I FINISH my coffee every morning. Thank God for caffeine.

I TAG Ashley & Erica

3 comments:

Reesh said...

Well isn't that funny, Lily just chewed on her own foot for the first time!! I guess Lily and Logan share more than just the same birthday now!

Kristin said...

That's too funny!

Canadian Mommy said...

yay! you did it! I am all about the morning cup o'coffee too. I didn't say it cause I prefer some of my family not knowing those things. ;)