Saturday, May 20, 2006

This is the way he rolls.
The weather has been pretty warm recently, so we're out for walks everyday. I've had to change our walk time to either early morning (yeah, this isn't often) or early evening. It's just way too hot in the middle of the day & I've come back sunburnt 3 or 4 times. I'm not really looking to get skin cancer.

Logan loves to go on walks. He's awake for most of the time (unless it's an hour walk, then he's asleep for half of it). He looks around, but mostly enjoys the breeze. In the past he would stick out his tongue like a little snake & feel the air that way. Now he's all about his toes.

He likes to get comfortable & kick it. Sideways. This is pretty funny, because it's exactly what I do in the car. For some reason, it's really comfortable to sit at an angle & rest my right foot up on the dash. It looks like Logan agrees.
His kick it attire is now just a onesie, unless we're going somewhere. When I get him in the stroller, he leans back, gets comfortable & sticks his leg up on the side or on the "dash". He wiggles his bare feet & spreads out his toes in the wind. He is too cute.

4 comments:

liz said...

That is adorable. Love the toes!

Canadian Mommy said...

So cute! Claire used to sit like that and have her one foot up on her tray (she even did it in her highchair!). We called it lounging!

Avorie said...

How cute!

Reesh said...

I have to say, Logan is one of the cutest internet babies I know!