Monday, May 22, 2006

And now he's rolling that way
Well, almost. Logan really likes to play with his toes & his feet. I realized that I probably don't let him just play on the floor that much. While he was just hanging out, he started to roll over on to his side. I didn't have any toys for him to play with while he was down there, so he would just hang out & look at Kitty. I got a few of his toys next to him & he would roll from his back to his side & try to kick his toys. I thought that was pretty funny.

He had done this a few times so I got down on the floor with him. He was so close! I'm thinking he'll be rolling from back to front in the next few days. He sure has inherited my trait of not doing well with frustration. When he can't roll over, he pitches a fit. When I get frustrated, I cry too. I know how he feels, but I'll be there next to him cheering him on. Roll, Logan, roll!

1 comment:

Avorie said...

How cute!

Oh, you're not alone in your fury over fraud. I just found out about thousands of dollars of fraudulent charges on my credit card!! There were 25 transactions!