Monday, May 08, 2006

The ultimate in cheesy baby brags.
These last 3 months have been a total blur. I really can't believe it. I look through all of the pictures (all 400 of them) & sometimes feel like time has slipped through my fingers. Logan is becoming an independent person & it's happening so fast.

I came across this site through Baby Center. It's all the rage with the birth club moms. I never read any of the threads, until today. I got hooked on cheesy newborn remembrances. I made a video of the last 3 months. It makes me cry because I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. I think I'll make one every 3 months or so.

Create your own video at One True Media

4 comments:

Sajeev said...

Hi Kristin,
I was reading random blogs on the blogger and stumbled accross your blog. I must say, I found it very interesting (may be because we too had a baby girl ~3 months ago, and many other similarities). I forwarded this link to my soulmate as well, and I am sure she will love it.

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

Lady, that is too cute for words. He has gotten so big, and you are right--he does light up the room with his smile. Thanks for sharing that--it made my night.

Rachel said...

Logan has such a handsome face. The video is great.

Reesh said...

Ah yeah, I am totally going to do that as well!! I had tears in my eyes watching it, I am such a sucker for cheese these days!